Antonio Blakeney to the D League, uh, Europe

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Apr 1, 2016.

1. LSUBraveheart

LSUBraveheart Veteran Member

What you see is what you get.

All those years at North Texas, with a mediocre record, and nobody wanted to hire him.

Along comes Alleva and poor ole LSU. He duplicated the Trent Johnson mistake, with the Johnny "Dale & Colis's Good Ole Boy" Jones mistake.

Joey Boy could've and should've admitted the latest mistake after this season. Just cut bait and move on. Why prolong the agony for another year? It's a foregone conclusion that 2016-17 will be a legendary "Lame Duck" year of embarrassment for LSU Basketball. (Both Men's and Women's)

This is what goes down into reality when there's a certified "MA" (Mediocrity Acceptor) sitting in the Athletic Director's throne. There's no competitive fire and demand for excellence.................................

2. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

and that is because of the fans.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Announced today he is staying. Probably the 'smart' move but likely a wasted time with CJJ as coach.

tirk likes this.
  4. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

With the new agent/NBA camp rules that went to effect this year, you will see many young guys testing the waters after the season. Only real option for the player and wouldn't be smart to not get a foot in the door early. Most of the time the result will be what happened with Blackney and stay with current team.

5. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

I'd go play in Iran to get the hell away from Johnny 'I don't know my ass' Jones