Any "bulletin board" info should be sent to Saban ASAP!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Pumper, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Pumper

Pumper Guest

Don't assume the Richt "Cell Interview" is known to Nick. Don't assume the ESPN pundits' remarks are known either. Send it to [email protected]

That's [email protected]!

Did I say [email protected]?

Don't hold back and let's not overlook ANY potential and "factual" EDGE-PROVIDING-MATERIAL. Give Nick the source too. He does not deal in the "speculative domain".

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I heard the Richt "cell phone" interview. When asked about the prospect of facing LSU again, he said something along the lines of "it's great to get a rematch when you were the one that got beat." I was alert to any disrespect from him and there was none. Richt is no Tuberville. He's too smart to get into a "bulletin board" situation.

3. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

I don't know Nick to be much of a "bulletin board" type of coach anyway. He's always downplayed the need to get the team fired up to play any individual game.

4. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

If the team can't get fired up for the SECCG without having bulletin board material then something is wrong. I think the Tigers will be super fired-up for this game because it is a HUGE game.