Any credit for Florida?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by UF96NC, Oct 7, 2006.

1. UF96NC

UF96NC Founding Member

Can anybody say the best team won? I wanted to say good game but this board is nearing a complete meltdown. It looks like our board during Zook's tenure. Miles didn't lose this game by himself. Those talented Tiger players were matched up against an equally talented Gators team. You guys probably win out and still have a shot to get in the title game. It'll get better.

2. lsuk

lsuk Founding Member

the best team tonight won. This game should have been very close, but the best team is the one who doesnt make stupid mistakes. Congrats on the win and good luck the rest of the year.

3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

No credit, none.
    Speaking of a meltdown, the LSU football team had one and gave you an
    early Christmas present.
    Congratulations, wish we would've showed up for the game!

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

LSU more talented.

Coaching was definitely a mismatch, unfortunately.

You guys' future is bright with Meyer. Congrats on a great pickup.

5. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

Congrats,

But, I will VOMIT if Florida wins the MNC.:dis:

6. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

Sure, you guys played a better game and deserved to win. How much more credit do you want? I am not sure why a UF fan has to come here looking for credit. You know what that appears to make you, don't you? Yes, a sore winner.

Yes, we are pissed off. Not at you guys. We have just found some glaring problems in our program. What's not to be pissed about? You should just let us be pissed and have our meltdown. You have nothing to gain by coming in here and demanding credit. I give you a thumbs down, dude. :dis:

7. UF96NC

UF96NC Founding Member

I don't think you will have to worry about that.

8. UF96NC

UF96NC Founding Member

I'm not demanding credit. It's just that some of you guys are acting like you lost to Duke. Your a very good football team with two losses but your good enough to be undefeated. That certainly would validate your reason to be upset but not to the point some of the posters on here have reached. I don't expect us to make it through this stretch in our schedule without a loss but I felt your team would pose the greatest threat. Your coach didn't cry today did he? Ours did after last years matchup and it made him the joke of internet message boards last year. It's a long season and maybe you should let it play out. That game could have had a different outcome regardless of how you felt about the play calling. Fumbles on the goal line did your team in today.

9. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!!!!

Granted, we were out-coached today to an extent, but Miles, Fisher and Pelini don't field kickoffs and punts, nor do they take snaps.

I ain't happy about losing by a long shot, but I know why we lost. We weren't focused. We drove the ball well enough to at least cover that 13 point defecit. Once you reach that point, it's up to the playmakers, not the coaches.

One thing though, I wish we would get rid of that GOD AWFUL PUNT FORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going into this season I said 9-2 or 8-3 with losses coming at AU, UF and possibly Tennessee or Bama (but I don't think Bama has it this year). As said before on this board, a lot of folks saw that with this schedule. It is a rough schedule.

Congrats on the win and for the love of God, if you win out and somehow make it to the National Championship game or have to face Ohio St., USC, or West Virginia please kick the ever lovin' snot out of them. I hate them just about as much as I hate Florida and Auburn.

10. jibboo

jibboo Founding Member

uF96,

I feel better about this loss than I did about the Auburn loss. UF beat us on the field not with the refs. And I can accept that. After Arkansas' win today people will question whether LSU or AU is the best team. But on the field we beat Auburn, but Florida beat us, so I guess that makes... uggg... UF the best of the SEC as hard as that is to swallow...

Dave.