Any credit for Florida?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by UF96NC, Oct 7, 2006.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Congrats and good luck the rest of the way. Florida is better than I thought. Noting against Leak but Tebow is going to bring a lot of excitement to Fla. offense in future. Not that he doesn't already.:yelwink2:

Anxious to see Tebow - Perilloux matchup down the road.:thumb:

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I thought he was very sportsmanlike- we should treat company better, even opponent and even after a loss.:thumb:

3. UF96NC

UF96NC Founding Member

Winning out is a slim chance with this schedule. We are a good football team but we aren't exactly dominate. Auburn will be a tough test because they will be the first team we face that can provide a ground attack. I didn't think it would be that way before the season began but Darby has struggled for Bama
    and your running game is in a funk right now as well. Bama depended on the passing game too much and it hurt them later in the game. If you guys had a back like McFadden, who could hurt a team that blitzed, you would be awesome. So would we for that matter. We just need our QB's to stay focused and not start sulking because the other one is playing. In a perfect Gator world we would have one QB who does what both of these can do.

4. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

Doesn't change the fact that you are demanding credit, and you keep coming back. I think the common theme on this board is that the program has issues. Sure, some are saying that we are still better than Florida and Auburn. There's a one-word response for that - SCOREBOARD. No reason to come in here to do battle for a high moral cause.

I doubt you guys get through your schedule undefeated, but, if you do, best of luck.

Now, if you will leave us to commiserate, that would be great.

5. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

Sure, whatever. I disagreed with you on another post, so I am suspecting that we don't see eye-to-eye on much of anything. I am not one to sing kumbaya. Adios, coullion.

6. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I don't agree with having good sportsmanship when it comes to UF.
    I don't like that school after the ass whippings they gave us in the 90's.
    We never could win enough or by enough points in my view.
    I have a take no prisoners approach to the Gators.
    The only time I root for them is like all other SEC teams, Out of conference!

7. destrehan

destrehan Founding Member

YEA **** HIM.

8. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

I will give Florida credit for playing a good game, and I will also say that LSU fell apart. But I didn't see anything wrong with his original post.

9. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

I think Florida is better than most fans thought before the season. UF played really well last night and we played awful. Had we each played our top games, it would be one hell of a game to watch. Florida showed up and we didnt, and thats part of the game.

10. edyel

edyel edyel

I agree,but I still hate Fla.:crystal: