Any former Tiger players who are defensive coaches?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerjeffrey, Jan 24, 2005.

1. louisiana tiger

louisiana tiger Freshman

Daryl Daye former HC at Nichols is a defensive coach.. He presently on the staff of L club in Baton Rouge..Was a dc with Sam Ritigullo?? for a few years..Would be a very good addition to staff.. He is a former tiger player

2. ran227

ran227 Freshman

Bill Arnspargher is still out there somewhere. He may be good for a season or two.

3. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

Anyone know what Bill Arnspargher is doing now?

4. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Interesting. I could possibly see some upswing to having him. Wasn't he the former head coach at Hahnville High as well??? If so, you would think he's got numerous connections to head coaches in the New Orleans area (as well as around the state from both his coaching days at HHS and NSU). Could be a pretty good asset in recruiting New Orleans' area high schools.

5. BostonBengal

From the way that the search process is going (at least to us fans' perception) for a DC, a well-known commodity like Arnspargher would be a real good treat for 2 years.

I would be perfectly content with a defense run by him and it would also buy us some time to really do some serious (even more so than now) looking efforts to hire a top-flight DC.

6. BostonBengal

Dont' know how old this info is, but I googled Arnspargher and this is what I found: