Any news of Rolle?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mrgreen21, Jul 5, 2006.

1. mrgreen21

mrgreen21 Founding Member

Anybody have any news on M. Rolle or any LSU basketball news? The Baton Rouge Advocate said that he's trying to put on about 10-15 pounds before the season. It might have been nice to have that D. Author kid but I think Rolle going to be OK, not TT but OK.

I also have to say Brady made me stick my foot in my mouth. My post last summer was which b-ball player will leave first. LSU did have a trasfer but they went to the final four. So there will be no more brady bashing from me.... Well he does need to shave that little patch of hair off the front of his head, but thats it.

2. Kjunsausage

Kjunsausage Founding Member

the news is dont let one season erase 8 years of misery and come talk to me when brady can fill the arena with out taf having to give the tickets away.

3. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Ok. Ya'll can talk again after next season then. And you can look to see how Brady's teams have continued to improve year after year since the sanctions. And you can also watch BB attendance go through the roof.

4. CParso

CParso Founding Member

By the way, the Advocate article you speak of is very interesting. I suggest any fans of LSU basketball read it. Rolle sounds like a very competitive guy and I think he'll be ready to be a big contributor for us this coming season.

5. LSUGraduate2002

LSUGraduate2002 LSU's Golden Years

Which one transferred as I seem to have missed that somehow?

6. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

yeah rolle still has awhile to go but his talent is limitless.....by his junior season he will be a monster.

7. clair

clair Rockets

do you like any LSU coach?

you don't like Les
    you don't like Brady
    you didn't like the baseball hire

gosh

sometimes, i wish you'd have to take an IQ test to be able to post on the forum :wink:

8. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Kjunsausage has the "hey guys look at me" syndrome. We are talking about a young LSU basketball player ( who isn't a coach) and we're talking about his progression towards helping LSU basketball. But all Kjunsausage wants to talk about is bringing LSU b-ball down. You know, I didn't really like how TigerEducated would always bash Brady...But at least he didn't do this...

Kjun, you have every right to bash brady. But do it when someone is defending BRADY or talking about BRADY. We're talking about Rolle and it has become quite apparent to me that you care more about firing brady than LSU winning...That makes you a terrible fan. So next time, shut the **** up and stop talking about Brady...

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

just more confirmation that vienna (cough, cough, ra, cough. mah, cough) is in a world all his own.........

[​IMG]Got Brain??

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

"“A lot of people are going to compare me to Tyrus and that’s fine,” Rolle said. “We play the same, we jump the same and we both block shots. I think I’m a better offensive scorer than Tyrus and that’s not to knock him at all. I can create moves and opportunities for myself and my teammates and I know how to get the ball to people in the right place anywhere on the court.......I’ll be able to step in right away and step into Tyrus’ shoes or maybe even make bigger shoes.”" - advocate article

that kid doesnt lack confidence.