Any news of Rolle?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mrgreen21, Jul 5, 2006.

1. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

I will re-evaluate my opinion if that were to happen. I think it will be tough to live up to Lunardi's #1 seed rating without the Silent Assassin and Tyrus's work ethic and fire.

I'll say this, the staff sure has brought in the players over the past two years.

2. clair

clair Rockets

and i will say this: the head coach hires the staff! :)

3. Kjunsausage

Kjunsausage Founding Member

the original poster of this thread stated brady made him stick his foot in his mouth ****er. learn to comprehend before slinging insults. i have seen many of bradys players regress unless they were destined for the next level when they came to lsu. makes you worry about rolle.

4. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

this thread would be perfect if you didnt open your mouth.

5. LSUfreshman21

LSUfreshman21 Founding Member

He doesn't have to prove anything else to me. We beat Duke with a very young roster. There has to be good coaching when a young team like that made it to the final four. I mean LSU the football and gorilla ball school beat a basketball powerhouse DUKE.

6. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

:dis:

7. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

We beat Duke because Duke relied on a slow white boy to score 30.

Our slow 6'5" defensive stopper was able to contain him. See the results of the Alabama game whenever GT was asked to guard Ronald Steele. Distastrous. Or how about against TamU when Acie Law IV basically did whatever he wanted against us and we needed a 30 foot shot to win it.

Texas shot it from 3 about as well as we did, so the perimeter was hardly a factor in that game.

8. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

When then why didn't you make that point. All you said was something about Brady. I'm not a mind reader. Also, I don't micro-read every damn post on every damn thread...So maybe you could do everyone a favor and stop going off topic on Brady and Miles, it's getting old...

9. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

A lot of teams sure did have trouble beating Duke and that slow white boy, who actually had a little help from a certain big black boy as well.:dis: Oh, and we beat aTm. Yes, bad coaching in both of these games. Should have fired Brady before the NCAA started, maybe we would have won the whole shebang without him.:D

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i guess i don't understand..............why not just say the Tigers had a great year and CJB did a great job in getting them to the FF? i suppose since CJB had nothing to do with getting them there (the assistants were the ones actually doing the heavy lifting, the players stepped up, etc) then CJB won't be held responsible if they don't advance farther in the tourney this upcoming season? seems to me if he is responsible in defeat and responsible for style points when they win, then he ought to get credit for gettting to the FF without a point guard.