Any of you still FOR Donald TRUMP?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by HalloweenRun, Aug 4, 2016.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yeah, how many times did we say how divisive and destructive barrackmed would be, it was clear from his upbringing. Clear to anyone with a brain.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Perhaps the most disappointing aspect of this whole election, that so many AMERICAN's can just let her myriad of flaws go unnoticed, just ignore them. Anything for party. Terrible. I just wish the GOP .... oh, never mind.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. HalloweenRun

I don't think that is quite it. I think it is anything for the agenda, the means justify the end. Anything and by any means to advance the liberal agenda. They could run a monkey and get the liberal vote, Personal integrity, track record, moral compass, none of that matter as long as the liberal agenda advances.

Hell, I like the liberal agenda much more than what the conservative agenda has morphed into, but I will never vote for a vile person. And Hillary Clinton is the vilest of the vile!

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

ill let tiga have that one.

5. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

Of course not. But irrelevant , taxes don't show net worth. Don't you file tax returns? Anyway, he sued an investigative reporter that found he was worth $100-200 M-- and trump lost. Then trump was under oath and admitted to making up those claims of net worth. They were based on his feelings. And then there are countless businessmen that say he doesn't know what he's doing.

6. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

Thought you were talking about trump.

I get a different assessment of Clinton than you. Still, I want a moderate gov to be potus.

7. HalloweenRun

Sadly, could have been!

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

the fact that you do isn't the least bit surprising. Don't stick your finger in snakes mouth and then get mad when it bites you.

9. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

wat? yes they do to an extent, they will show the value of certain taxable assets. which you can back into most peoples net worth.
    take a class or 2 mate.

Bengal B likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I heard a couple of years ago that Warren Buffet's secretary paid more in personal income taxes than he did. So I guess the less you pay the higher your net worth
    :eek: