Any other LSU sports forums?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GxLSU1, Dec 13, 2003.

1. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

The other boards are not nearly as good as TigerForums. TF is the best place for LSU Sports bar none.

2. Dutchtown tiger

Dutchtown tiger Founding Member

Tiger Forums is the obvious choice

Tiger Forums is by far the best and most complete fan board for the LSU Tigers. However, I use Southern Sports Tonight's fan board. This is the best sec fan board, but still does not compare to this board.

Southern Sports Tonight

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Personally, my favorite place to be accused falsely, have my thoughts deleted because I disagree with LSU and the TAF, have my work history libeled, be professionally slandered, banned by the management for no concrete, proven reasons, and have my father and my own names besmirched and belittled is the Lair...

If that's the type of LSU fan internet experience you're looking for, I'd HIGHLY recommend the Lair.

No comparison...

4. tigerfanintampa

tigerfanintampa Founding Member

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

A tad off topic but check out the ULL board and see what advertising can do to a forum. Please Brett, if money ever becomes the issue, ask for donations.

6. LSUstudent

LSUstudent Founding Member

www.tigerdroppings.com/rant is a good site

lately though, it has become infested with new users who post meaningless crap unlike TF where you can find quality posts in almost every thread

I like them both equally though

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

There are about seven LSU forums out there. Do a Googlesearch and you'll find them. I've lurked them all, but I only post on two. A couple are just smack boards, a couple more are too dead to be worth your time, and a couple more just relentlessly lay advertisements on you or hammer you to join their "premium" pay-only board.

Needless to say, there is only one 5-star forum and this is it. Tigerforums gets more posts and suffers less censorship than any other. A lot of us started on other boards and graduated to this one.

The administrator is fair and balanced and doesn't go off half-cocked. The worst you can say will generally just get you moved to the smack board. You have to be a total nimrod to get deleted or banned. But Brett relieves us of total nimrods quickly.

How Brett delivers this amazing package without a subscription fee and without advertising is beyond me. But I ain't rockin' the boat.

Instead, I'm going to buy a National Champions cap from the Tiger Fan Store in January.

8. SabanFan

I just bought my Sugar Bowl cap.

9. SabanFan

Went over there out of curiosity. 1st post I read was some "LSU fan" saying that Nebraska could lure Saban away. Buh Bye Tiger Droppings.

10. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

I just bought a BEAT OKLAHOMA shirt to give to a friend for Christmas that is a OU fan...gotta love it!