Any other LSU sports forums?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GxLSU1, Dec 13, 2003.

1. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

www.bayoubengals.com

A lot of people that post there post here also. Brett is pretty familiar with the guy that runs it. Top notch, just no traffic. Brett beat him to it. ;)

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

Well their software is set up where you dont have to register to post. This leads to many imposter type posters. They should switch to something like vBull and if they cant afford it, get something like phpBB or IPB.

3. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

I have respect for one of the owners, T3. Both owners are handcuffed by a few members on the site. They have built quite a board for LSU fans who agree with the "tailgate maufia". Several of my buddies still belong to the lair. I enjoyed my time over there.

As for the other owner, HR (Magnum PI) If you don't have anything nice to say...................

Still waiting for that email HR. Monday after the Georgia game, huh?

I have seen all the LSU sites on the net and agree with most, tigerforums.com and the lair seem to be the best Tiger sites out there.

4. Ralph_Wiggum

Ralph_Wiggum Founding Member

I used to read the lair and post there when it was free with a different handle. The problem with the lair is that you couldn't post anything that anyone could interpret as being non-100% LSU.

Mention that you thought Dinardo had a good first few years or that a lot of players recruited by Curley Hallman are in the NFL would get you smack. It was like reading Pravda at times.

5. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

What was your handle over there?