anybody else rooting for Jefferson?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Blue TurboDog, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Blue TurboDog

Blue TurboDog GeauxTigersGo

Who's saying we won't? I'd just love to see Jefferson AND Lee be able to go out on high notes...if possible. IF Jefferson can get the job done and be the leader the players say he has become...watch out. Its very obvious by the comments made from all parties that the offense was way to heady for everyone involved.

2. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

I think it's time we all got ready for the T. C. McCartney era of greatness

3. RAMMZZZZZ

RAMMZZZZZ Freshman

4. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Jj will start. He will not lose his job on the practice field. If he is to lose the starting job it will be because he is stinking it up on the field. Coach miles will not sit his senior qb to start an unproven new juco transfer. Even if mett looks great in practice the job is jj's to lose.

5. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

im pulling for jj hard. it would be great to see him really thrive after all the adversity. besides he's homegrown. no way i want someone with the substantial morality issues at qb for lsu. perrilloux was bad enough but he was just a doper not an abuser.

6. palousetiger

palousetiger Founding Member

I have never rooted against a LSU tiger and I am too old to do it now. May the best man and the best take the field.

7. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

very well stated. my sentiments exactly.

8. jdkees

jdkees Veteran Member

I'm not one of those who believe Miles favors upperclassmen. If Jordan starts, he's the better man. That said, I still think we'll see multiple QBs this season--hopefully not as a result of Jefferson being lackluster. I pulled my hair last year watching Jefferson. So inconsistent. I really had no idea what to think about him. Regardless, our future is bright with Mettenberger and Rivers.

9. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

You guys are great Tiger fans and it is off season. I am just like you in wondering what the new OC will bring and what QB will hit the field. I am sure the guy that looks like he can do the best job to bring the team to victory will be on the field. I do not think JJ is a lock based on the fact that he is a senior will have much to do with it. I can hear CLM telling Mett's Dad that who ever wins the job will be on the field.

If JJ wins the job
    If Lee wins the job
    If Mett wins the job

The guy that takes the first snap against the Ducks will be the primary guy in 2011.

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

We would have to meet in 1972.