anybody just see Rohan

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Marsheezi, Feb 2, 2004.

1. Marsheezi

Marsheezi Founding Member

anybody just see Rohan singing "we are the champions" on Letterman????

it was nice. they had some coverage of the post game, and Rohan was singing....

2. alumni95

alumni95 Founding Member

man, is it just killing all of you too watching Ro ride the pine?? I know I'm blinded by my purple/gold shades but this guy is all the Delhomme and more just waiting for his chance.

i sure hope he gets it soon! let's just hope for his sake it's never in a Saints jersey.

3. BB

BB Founding Member

I HOPE HE PUTS ON A SAINTS JERSEY ONE DAY - THAT WAY, HE CAN GET TRADED AND LEAD HIS NEW TEAM TO A SUPER BOWL A LA DELHOMME AND K. COLLINS.

4. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

I would like for Rohan to be traded to a team where he has a chance of playing one day. Brady is only 26 so hes not leaving anytime soon.

5. TigerPrideLSU

TigerPrideLSU Founding Member

Yea I saw it. I loved it. Rohan is my favorite Tiger of all time. I was watching it and my face lit up when I saw ol Reaux on David Letterman. I would love to see him go somewhere where he has a chance to start or get some playing time at QB. It's probably great to play for New England, but every player wants to play.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Rohan is only 2 or 3 years younger than Brady and unless Brady gets hurt there is no way that Rohan is considered the heir apparent in New England. Brady is the Patriots QB of the present as well as the QB of the future. I don't know the length of Rohan's contract but he is gaining valuable experience even if he is not playing under the tutelege of Belichek and Brady and when he is a free agent he might get lucky and sign with a team that can utilize his abilities.

7. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

If Brady continues to get the kind of protection that he got all through the playoffs, Ro won't see much of the field. For Ro's sake, maybe he can get enough snaps in pre-season that he will get the appeal that Brooks developed which eventually got him to the Saints.

Ro just needs a shot where people can see him on the field. Of course, having a Super Bowl ring ain't too bad either. He earned it, as much as anyone who was on the field.

8. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I'm sure the Pats thought that he would get his chance, but after all Brady has done (2 Super Bowl rings in 3 years, 2 Super Bowl MVP trophies, and 1 Pro Bowl) and he's only 26 years old, I don't think Rohan will ever see the field here in New England--unless Brady goes down like Bledsoe did 2 years ago.

9. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

it took Jake taking a chance on free agency in order to get where he is now and Ro may have to go the same route unless the Pats trade him.

10. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

The one advantage Delhomme had that Davey doesn't (not yet anyway) was the opportunity to start a couple of Saints regular season games when Brooks was injured. And he performed pretty well.

Don't want anything bad to happen to Brady, but a minor ankle sprain that causes him to miss a game or 2 next season wouldn't hurt my feeling! I would like to see how Davey performs.