Anybody seen this?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by gunwoady, Apr 7, 2004.

1. gunwoady

gunwoady Founding Member

2. sugarlsu

sugarlsu Founding Member

I really don't get that one. What is the point? Humor - not funny. Serious- waste of time.

3. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

While I think it may be a little far fetched to say right now...

Why don't we put our support behind this young man? Heisman or not, wouldn't it benefit him to have our (the fans) support?

I don't want to spark the Randall/Flynn/Russell debate again. Above is just my opinion.

4. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

I support Randall, but its funny that someone appears to be serious about him being a Heisman candidate. Vincent is the only one I can see right now that has any chance, and the fact that he is only a sophomore will more than likely keep him from it no matter the season he has.

5. luckydog602

luckydog602 Founding Member

HAAHHAA, are you kidding??

-Seriously, I know Marcus has alot more experience then the freshmen, but I can't see him being the answer for the WHOLE YEAR.. My prediction, Saban starts him against Oregon State, and then the next game, After that, JeMarcus or Matt will play the rest.

6. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

He might not be the starter on opening day.

7. greg9476

greg9476 Founding Member

Marcuss Randal hype

judging on the quality of that site proclaiming him as a legit heisman candiate, i think that randall is the one who has made this site. As he is one of the only people that could actually believe that he will be in contention come end of next season. Which leads me to believe that Randell will soon fail a team drug test and be kicked off the team, because whoever did that site is on drugs.

8. luckydog602

luckydog602 Founding Member

Whoever did that site is not only on Drugs, but he isn't an LSU fan,
    Check out the html "Song" tag that the person used in constructing the website:
    <embed src="CLEMSON-UNIVERSITY_TIGER-RAG_11983.mid">
    That's the way to put a song code on website, what LSU fan in their right mind would put the Clemson Tiger Rag song on an LSU site??

-it's just some stupid, jealous fan from probably OlePiss, or Bauburn..

9. Laminator

Laminator Founding Member

Hmm, apparently just visiting that site makes you a "Heisman backer" too. I definitely back the Heisman, just not convinced that Randall is LSU's best shot at it.

Hey, why don't we put CWeb into some more offense/ST situations and go for a Woodson approach?

10. greg9476

greg9476 Founding Member

CWeb would be a good heisman hopeful, but LSU isn't going to get enough press to push a cornerback for Heisman. Justin Vincent is LSU's only true heisman hopeful for 2 years, if a campaign was started this year, which he wouldn't win because the commitee wouldn't vote for a soph, but his junior year he would have to be on most lists and on most people's minds.