Anybody tried TicketReserve for the NC game?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rex_B, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Well since I'm always looking for tickets to any and every game I heard about this TicketReserve.com place and what did I find there. You can pre-purchase the chance to purchase tickets for the NC game at the dome for face value.

I know we are not "in" the big game yet but I figured if I wanted tickets to see that I better do something now to make sure I'm in...

I haven't heard much of anyone using this place so I wanted to see if any of you have done this before???

2. omahatiger

omahatiger Founding Member

I have used it before and it worked out fine. I have purchased 10 fan forwards for the NC game. If I feel they won't make it, I can sell the fan forwards. If they do make it,I'll get tickets at face value.

I know 4 or 5 other people that have used it and have never had any issues

3. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Great to hear. I'm not sure if I paid a good price or not for them.. Mine was at like $95 a fanForward.

4. khounba

khounba Founding Member

It seems like a great system, but it does involve a little bit of a gamble. Say LSU plays Florida again for the SECCG and loses. The fan forward price will drop because no body will want to buy them and you could wind up eating your $95 per ticket reserve. But if they win and get in you are sitting pretty. It's an individual preference and financial thing. But as far as I've heard the transaction itself runs smoothly.

5. LSUDork

LSUDork LSU Drumline '00-'04

But even if LSU is not in the game and say Oklahoma is, you can just sell those fanforwards to Oklahoma fans right? I was under the impression that its not an "LSU or bust" deal. If anything you could make a lot of money if LSU is out of game.

6. khounba

khounba Founding Member

You have to sell them to someone who wants to buy tickets if LSU is in the MNC game. So basically no, It is an opportunity to buy tickets only if LSU is in the MNC game.

7. lsuk

lsuk Founding Member

I called them about this. You can only sell them to LSU fans. Its a bit of a gamble. I cant decide if I want to do it or not. If only I could see the future.

8. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

So how much does it cost per ticket on ticket reserve now? Is the price you pay now in addition to the face value price of a ticket if LSU makes it? Do they tell you what face value price is? Do they guarantee multiple seats to be together/consecutive?

9. khounba

khounba Founding Member

It's $95 right now and it's a supply/demand thing so it changes. You still have to pay for the ticket on top of that. Not sure about the seating, but I'm sure it's safe to assume they are together.

10. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

So how much is a face value ticket then?