Anyone else feel sorry for the Browns?

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Apr 29, 2015.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Mariota is athletic enough, smart enough and I think he can make the throws. It will take him some time to learn and adjust to the pro game but I think he could turn out to be pretty good. Winston's game is more NFL ready but what bonehead stunt will he pull once his pockets are stuffed with money.

On the other hand the Browns are a badly run organization in a city whose sports teams are cursed..

LSUDad likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I'm on record as saying no UNLESS he lands in Philly, which I know Chip would love to move up to take him and while I hadn't heard it lately but have heard that he was willing to deal Bradford to try and get there. I'm not backing down, I don't think Mariota cuts the mustard at the next level.

4. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

I rather Ota, but that's me. As for the Browns. I took a quick look at their Draft, they have one of the better drafts on paper in the NFL. I said before the draft I liked Cam Erving, they also got a very good DT/NT in Danny Shelton, these were two very good picks.
    Early look, the Browns along with the Falcons, Jags and maybe the Vikings all seemed to make a step forward in this years draft.

ParadiseiNC likes this.