Anyone Else PREY That We Use Some Sort Of Two Quarterback System Saturday?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Geaux5000, Nov 20, 2002.

1. Geaux5000

Geaux5000 Founding Member

It is obvious that Marcus Randall can't throw the ball on target after about 20 yards. He just flat out does not have the arm to play on this level. That's not something that is going to change. I have seen enough of him and after 4 games we are 2-2 but are a Hail Mary away from being 1-3. A team with this kind of talent has no buisness going 1-3 for any stretch. I think it is time to give Clausen some major PT.

2. Yeh, I think because of time invested that Marcus needs to see the field this weekend. Rick needs to be put in the mix though as well, getting him some experience might bode well for the post season.

3. SoLa in NoIll

SoLa in NoIll Founding Member

Well, I'm not sure if I'd "prey" for a 2 QB system. In fact, I think sometimes those systems, especially with two QBs with completely different styles (a runner and a passer, for example), allows the defense to "prey" on the offense because the QB in the game signals the type of play coming. While I don't think that such a system would be out of the question for our situation, I'm not "praying" for that system, either. Rather, I'm still confident that Jimbo and Saban will make the call to pull Randall, if necessary, at the right time.