Anyone else rooting for Tiger Woods?

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by b_leblanc, Apr 9, 2011.

1. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

Considering everything that's been in the news about him the last two years, I now find myself rooting for him to get his golf game back on track. Just wondering how many others feel the same.

2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Don't expect much of a response on a golf thread. This place is deader than the proverbial door nail.

And Tiger's struggling today. Can't buy a putt. And with the leaders staying in place he's losing a golden opportunity.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I root for the guy. Yesterday was fun to watch him play.

I feel real bad for him. I do not understand why most hate on the guy now. We are no better to judge...

I hope he pulls it around soon......

However, he has seemed to hit the ball really good and has given TONS of chances to make a really nice score. I think he is real close to turning his ship around in the right direction...

4. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

I hope you're right. Golf seems empty without a "on-top-of-his-game" Tiger Woods.

5. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

I root against him, but it's better when he's at his best because it makes the majors worth more. If some guy you've never heard of wins it, it's one thing. Doing it when matched up against Tiger is even more impressive.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

nope, I never root for Woods. I was rooting for McIlroy because his name is so close to Roy McAvoy, and he kind of pulled a tin cup in that final round too.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i always root for tiger. i dont know why. i guess because he makes it worth watching when he's on his game. although i am fickle. I will root for 5 different guys with equal enthusiasm and very seldom have to choose amongst them since they often play themselves out before the 72nd hole.