Anyone going to be watching the #1 North Carolina vs. #4 Kansas game on here?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JohnLSU, Apr 5, 2008.

1. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

I'm looking forward to watching this Tyler Hansbrough guy play. Anyone else going to be on here watching the game? Or is there another discussion board that anyone is familiar with that would be a fun place to discuss the game while it is in progress?

2. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

You rarely get a game that matches successful coaches that have teams with similar styles and this much talent. It should be a great game.

3. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

FWI, those #1 and #4 rankings are the rankings from the last AP and Coaches Polls that I found (Mar 17, 2008 polls).

Memphis and UCLA were both ranked #2 and #3, depending on the poll (Memphis was #2 in AP, #3 in USA Today/ESPN, UCLA was #2 in USA Today/ESPN, #3 in AP).

4. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

yup

got the LSU baseball game on the computer, UNC game on the tube

5. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Just watched the NC team do the intro wear they said together "we are North Carolina." They didn't seem to be super-proud about it, even though they are ranked #1 in the nation and probably have the strongest basketball program in the history of college basketball.

Some good-looking cheerleaders right there.

6. MOUNTAINHOG

MOUNTAINHOG Freshman

While we are on the basketball subject. I got on this board to try to find out about a basketball player that supposedly played for lsu maybe in the 70's or early 80's. A 7 footer, said he played a short time and blew out a knee. His first name is rick and i cant remember his last name. anybody remember him?

7. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

NO...but I'll try to catch a little on Monday night. I'll be pulling for Memphis regardless of tonight's winner.

I'm more interested in the games on Sunday and Tuesday. GEAUX Lady Tigers!

8. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

This Tyler H. guy is looking good.

9. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Look at the hype for Tyler H. They go to commercial, only pausing to show the score, and then show a pic of Tyler H with his name in big letters across the TV screen.

10. jgordey3

jgordey3 Founding Member

Kansas has really come to play today I think that these might be the best 2 teams in the country. This will be an epic game.