Anyone Have an LSU Theme Room

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by luvdimtigers, Jul 30, 2006.

1. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My walls are gold, ceiling is white, and the trim is purple in my room

2. lsutyger03

lsutyger03 Founding Member

I have a 4 month old son. Everything in his room is LSU. I'm tryin to rasie him right. My wife is a uga fan but see said if our child was a boy then I could do what I wanted. So I got my way. Gueax Tigers!!!

3. lsufaninmiss

Good for you, but there was never a choice in our house, both of my kids (who are adults) were raised to be LSU! fans, my daughter even married aLSU! fan.

4. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Welcome to the board!!!!:thumb:

5. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I have one. Currently in the process of fixing it up though. Need to paint the walls purple and gold, but other than that, I have a pretty decent amount of memorabilia. :thumb:

6. PGTiger

PGTiger Founding Member

My room is purple and gold all the way around with signed autographs, LSU helmets, LSU footballs, and the Eye of the Tiger airbrushed on the wall.

My basement is also purple and gold.

7. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Sounds alot like the look I'm going for.

I have 3 LSU helmets. Two authentic ones (one "current" helmet and the other with the logo from '75) and then I have a replica signed by the '03 National title team. I'm still waiting for the right time to purchase the white helmet worn in the Indy bowl and another one from the Cannon or Casanova era (with the numbers on the sides).

I have a football (albeit not regulation size--but it's ok)

I have action photos from all the LSU games that I have made since leaving Louisiana in '01 (when I realized that simply going to about 7 LSU games per year shouldn't be taken for granted now that I'm no longer living in Louisiana)....my only stipulation is that LSU needs to win the game for me to purchase the action photo (otherwise, I'd probably run out of wall space--although I'd still love to run out of wall-space filled with Tiger victories! :D ).

I have the 5 Advertiser reprints of the CWS victories and have a few autographed photos from a few former Tiger players as pros (Shaq w/ the heat, Kevin Faulk w/ the Pats, Bert Jones w/ the Colts, Albert Belle w/ the Indians and a REALLY cool autographed photo of Joe Adcock w/ the Milwaukee Braves from the '50's...I also have a 18x26 autographed photo of Billy Cannon.

8. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Take a look at how this person was treated on the poop forum when they asked this question there:

> link <

9. lsufaninmiss

I reckon that means they are not as nice as we are :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10. lsufaninmiss

And now I don't even have the pictures of my room in the round table forum, I was trying to clean up my computer and I accidently deleted them. So now over there, it is just a whole bunch of nothing.:angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire