Anyone Have an LSU Theme Room

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by luvdimtigers, Jul 30, 2006.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

I don't have an LSU room, but I did just get a new lamp for my office...

[​IMG]

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

We built an Outdoor kitchen/Guest house two years ago.... cabinet pulls, curtains, toothbrush holders, toilet cover/floor mat, all LSU. We have a beautiful LSU border that you could put in his room to break the colors from ceiling to wall or, like in ours, wayne's coat (Sp?). :thumb:

3. LSU CamelToe

LSU CamelToe Founding Member

I have a game room that is painted purple and has LSU border at the top going around. Have two helmets in there with a pool table that has LSU balls and sticks. LSU Chair, couches have LSU blankets and pillows all over them. LSU light in there, LSU Clock, LSU rugs.. Almost everything LSU... Just need to find a LSU flat screen TV...

:geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :lsup: :lsup: :lsup: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet:

4. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

My son's room is decorated in Tigers colors. Walls gold with purple curtains and various LSU stuff on the walls. Has his signed basketball he got from the LSU Basketball Camp and Big Baby's autograph on his dresser.

5. hpmcdaniel

hpmcdaniel Founding Member

My Sons crib and room is done LSU. Along with a full size helmet on the shelf. (When he was two weeks old we took a picture of him in the helmet) :)

They have a new LSU fabric out that you can get at Walmart or Hancock for drapes or whatever.

Heather
    :geauxtige

6. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

[​IMG]

I want this stuff for Christmas!

7. TomE

TomE Founding Member

i have purle walls with gold Tiger paw prints walking across my room i also have lsu bed spread and numberous other LSU memorabila