Anyone heading to Auburn.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by geauxscott, Oct 24, 2002.

1. SoLa in NoIll

SoLa in NoIll Founding Member

I can't believe no one has touched this yet:

Exile is playing at Auburn tomorrow. And the people from Jackass will make an appearance.

Is Exile a sign of the future of Tuberville (aka Jackass) in Auburn?

I know, it's bad, but I couldn't resist.

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

LOL! I guess that tecnically Jackass is ALWAYS in Auburn!:D

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

I am leaving in about an hour to head to Auburn. Hoepfully the Tigers will pull this one out. Hope to talk to you all tommorow. I will take plenty of pictures too.

4. AUMorgan21

AUMorgan21 Founding Member

The bands name wasnt Exile, it was The Exies. And there were actually no people from Jackass there, they were just showing clips from the new movie. MTV went to five different school the past two weeks South Carolina and Miami (FL) were two of the other ones that I can name off the top of my head. It was great, they said we had the biggest crowd by far. And that we were the most organized and efficient programing group that they had worked with. Yay us, I knew we had one of the best Programing Boards in the SEC. WE ROCK!! Im just a little partial, because its my 4th year on here and Im coming off of a GREAT day today. We had MTV and my favorite band 3 Doors Down all in one day. What more could I ask of an evening. Anyhow the MTV thing airs tomorrow afternoon on MTV. Unfortunately that airs during the game, but you know MTV they re-run things a million times, so just tune in sometime this weekend and Im sure youll see it.

WAR EAGLE!!