Anyone heard about this?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jetstorm, Jan 22, 2003.

1. Hub

Hub Founding Member

Re: Wednesday games......

the preliminary 2005 or 6 schedule has lsu playing miss st in trailer park aka starkvegas aka starkville on a thursday night.

2. tigerman

tigerman Freshman

Texas A&M is open that weekend, maybe they will drop on of thier pantsies and play us........Bama would be pulling for us more than they ever had before.

3. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

I say schedule A&M for the Marshall game. That would be awsome game. Only problem would be hearing the annoying aggie cheers and yell leaders.

4. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

I think this could be part of an elaborate plan by Coach Saban to get revenge on Faggione. Hmm, Marshall cancels a game and who happens to have an open date but aTm. How convenient. Now he can make another speech to fire up the team. Heck, there is already a script that he can read from. And with how dumb Fran is, he'll probably get upset again and not shake Nick's hand again, further proving his idiocy.

:D

5. tigerdoc88

tigerdoc88 Founding Member

I don't think that the LSU/A&M game will happen because A&M plays VA Tech 5 days later. I would really like to see this us play them and I would make the drive to Houston if it was played in Reliant. If it doesn't happen, and we have to play a 1-AA, I hope we play McNeese. I watched them on TV, and think they would probably be a better challenge than ULL or ULM.

6. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

What is the world coming to. Possible playing 3 teams from Louisiana in one season. A few years ago we played none. I say go back to playing Tulane evey year and no other teams from LA. They are the team from LA that can give us the most competition, plus we play for the Rag.

7. RTRinBR

RTRinBR Founding Member

Not more than ever before

But a strong second for sure. Don't forget you do play the barn every year. I don't think it will happen, but if it does I would be willing to wear the purple and gold for a day.

RTR