Anyone know of places to tailgate in Fayetteville

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by verouchi, Nov 19, 2012.

1. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

Copied from a buddy of mine on facebook that's a piggy season ticket holder.

"most places on Dickson open around 10:30 or 11 am. most visitors set up in the parking lot across from baum considering its open to the general public and you wont need a parking pass. the shuttle will pick you up and drop you off if youre too drunk to walk"

The university policies on alcohol and tobacco on campus are fairly strict, but I guess he hasn't had a problem with it. Think I may just take my flask.

Two hours for tailgating ain't shit. JMO.

This is my mother's first LSU game, so I want to make it somewhat memorable. Wish it could've been in TS. I may need to get lit before leaving and let her drive. Only a little over an hour drive for us.

2. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

Also, he's saying that any alcohol needs to be in a cup. No beer cans or bottles.

3. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

I saw some people stopped in the rest area just off the interstate, free electricity and a "hotel" for any of them turds you choose to leave "them"!

4. verouchi

verouchi KOC-RPH

Just an update for future trips to Fayetteville...

We had a blast... parked right across the street from the baseball stadium on Razorback Drive. Right on the road plenty of parking... we weren't bothered about alcohol. I think in this spot you are considered off campus anyway. Anyway we walked to the stadium and rode the bus back just coz we happened to be walking by them when they were loading. Easy in and out. We had about 50 or so people show up to tailgate and played beer pong and washers set up all kind of flags and tents had plenty of room out there. It was windy and cold but no one really seemed to mind.

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Dam, I wish our stadium was that easy.

6. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

We parked in the same place. The entire trip was great and most of the action for the game was in our (LSU section) end zone.

Drove up from Hot Springs that morning and the scenery was so frickin cool, something S. Louisiana just doesn't have at all. Made it over to Dickson St. for a bit after the game and that was a pretty good scene also (lot of LSU fans everywhere).

7. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

Wish I had made it :/