anyone notice that Jerel Myers isn't nearly the player he was as a freshman and......

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerLifer3, Nov 29, 2002.

1. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

sophmore......the last 3 or 4 games he has been cutting off his routes off too early to pick up 3rd downs.. and he kneeling on his own 3 yard line wasn't the brightest move either.....is that just bad coaching......and I think we Missed Devery today tremondously.......and Why don't we have shyrone carey back there along with Skylor Green returing punts or kicks....he gotta be better than Jerel Myers

2. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

... and falling down catching a pass straight to him when he could take 1 step toward the QB to catch the ball and be able to run with it

3. chuck

chuck Founding Member

I watched Meyers . .

pretty closely during his career. After having a strong season his freshman year, his numbers dropped significantly over time. He deserves credit for his durability and has the ability to make some fantastic plays, but I personally think he lacks fundamentals. I would not be surprised to see M. Clayton pass him in all statisticaly categories if he stays 4 years.