Anyone notice that Randall....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by geauxscott, Nov 17, 2002.

1. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Did anyone notice that Randall kept trying to duplicate the "Bluegrass Miracle". He must have gone deep 6 or 7 times and never once came close to hitting the recevier ( which the majority of the time was Henderson). Not meaning to bash Randall or the team but we have NO quarterback what so ever. And I believe that it is safe to say that next years starting QB is currently a senoir in high school and we have Mr. Dinardo to thank for this.

Also the Defense was exposed badly up the middle over and over. I do give them credit for stopping the option but I think they were so worried about the option that didn't know how to stop anything else. I remember about 3 plays in a row where they ran that draw up the middle and the safety made touchdown saving tackles. The only player that is actually playing worth a damn is Bradie, eveyone else is just standing around waiting for Bradie to make the tackle.

Anyway if things don't change quickly I would not be surprised if we didn't win another game. I also would like to see Clausen against Ole Miss, even if they don't start him at least let him get some snaps, because he looked really good and had us driveing before we shot ourselves in the foot (again).

Welcome back Toe

Go To Hell Ole Miss!!!!

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Randall Sucks.