Anyone on here want to buy Nick's home?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by cajdav1, Jan 13, 2005.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

If you put down $325,000 your payments would only be about $16,000 a month.

2. TigahBait

TigahBait Ultimate Tigah Fan

Les might be interested!

3. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

guess that 4-5mill/yr down in miami just wont be quite enough, huh? gotta gouge the price on your house b/c it used to be the home of the king of BTR...

4. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

From that luxury to Mi-jammy?

I still can't get over the fact that he left all that he had in BR to go coach in a big non-English speaking city like Miami.

5. TigerGal71

TigerGal71 Freshman

So I'm trying to budget in the 10% downpayment and get my note right around $16,900 per month....:hihi:

Guess if you have the cheese to buy that kinda property, you'd be coughing it up in cold hard cash though and having no worries over a mortgage payment. It must be nice....(SIGH!)

6. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

My wife (then she was my girlfriend) used to nanny for the family that previously owned the house. When they moved the house was on the market for about a year and was appraise at that $3.25 million. The previous owner is an LSU grade and big time contributor to LSU.

That is what I know firsthand. The details of the deal came from a source at the time that runs in that cirlcle of BR(the rich circle). So this portion is from 2nd hand and I believe them to be accurate, especially after seeing the article and what Nick paid for the home and what it is listing for, which is the same appraisal value that I knew the property was worth in 1998-1999.

The deal was that the previous owner would sell Nick the house at a highly reduced price as a token or a deal for LSU. If and when the house was sold by Nick the original owners would recieve the difference of their asking price and what they sold it to Nick for. So basically we will sell it to you at 40% below our asking price but when you sell it you give us that 40% back or whatever you get for the house above what we sold it to for.

That house is a sweet house and so is the guest house. The property is unbelievable. It goes from Highland back to Burbank, has a pond, powered Gazebo with a kitchen, pool, full of trees and the property has a very nice and beautiful slope from the back of the house to Burbank.

The inside of the house is what you would find in your home decorating mags or TV shows, immaculate and amazing.

7. SanAntonioTiger

SanAntonioTiger Founding Member

Ditto

My sister plays golf for UHigh and was invited to the Saban's for a team dinner.

You should have seen my old man. It was like entering the North Pole and being able to hang out at Santa's Pad.

He called me saying that the team should hold the spring game in his backyard,

8. veedo

veedo Founding Member

when is the open house

9. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Good deal for Ramah

Sounds like a deal custom made for Ramah, with his big Saudi money. He oughta be able to pay cash on the barrelhead, ya reckon?

10. Dirt Dog

Dirt Dog Founding Member

Was wondering if he could fit in down there in Little Havana.
    Think he might need this book.
    [​IMG]