Anyone order the LSU DVD?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BostonBengal, Jan 30, 2004.

1. lsuj2006

lsuj2006 Founding Member

Who is this "him" you speak of?

Is this the Victory For LSU DVD, because I didn't think they we're going to have the Sugar Bowl on it. Thought it was just 45 minutes of highlights.

2. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Probably FSOne who made DVDs of the Sugar Bowl. It takes a while to copy all those DVDs and then media mail isn't the quickest.

I'm getting antsy.

3. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

I got mine from FSOne today...it's awesome!

4. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

I can't wait to get mine !

5. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Yep...that's the one! :) Cool. Thanks, I was beginning to get worried that they forgot all about me! :)

6. dupzales

dupzales Founding Member

I wish the LSU would come out with a dvd of the 1958 national championship campaign. For those of us not around then, it would be a great companion piece to go along with the 2003 National Championship DVD.

Somebody give them the idea!!!!!!!!

7. jrich71291

jrich71291 Say What?

I just got mine in the mail yesterday. It was worth the wait. It is an A-1 class production.

8. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Excellent! I can't wait to get mine!

9. FSOne

FSOne Founding Member

Apologies for bringing up the dreaded DVD topic again. Well...contributing to it. I didn't bring it up...

As many as I had cases for went out Tuesday (1/27). They would have all gone that day except that the rest of the cases were defective/damaged. Actually, those would have gone out Saturday (1/24 - my original estimate) except that the laser printer ran out of fuser oil Friday (1/23).

It took forever to get an RMA, but the bad cases were sent back (to California) on that same Tuesday (1/27).

Right now I'm waiting on those to get to California, and then for replacements to come back.

Anticipating that would take forever, I ordered (1/26) some more cases (while I was waiting on their crappy customer service to issue on RMA) from a completely different company in Ohio. Those got here Thursday (1/29) but they sent the wrong ones (spine is too thick). Great. I have yet to hear anything from them. They will get some choice words later today.

Sorry for the delays. It's frustrating to be limited by the incompetence of others. Everything I have had direct control over is taken care of.

P.S.
    There are no more orders. If you want one at this point, try to find someone who has one and just copy it for yourself. You just won't get the slick packaging (which I think is pretty cool if I do say so myself).

10. FSOne

FSOne Founding Member

P.S.S.
    If you're reading this thread and are completely confused, it's OK. My comments will make no sense without reading the other thread (that no longer exists...).

Those that I was talking to know who there are. :)