Anyone remember this guy?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by locoguano, Aug 7, 2010.

1. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I agree 100%, Bandit88!

2. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

I agree. I wish LSU had a few numbers set aside for certain positions, somewhat how Michigan has that #21. We should have #7 and #11 for LBs, #3 for a WR or RB, and #18 for RB. That's what I do in NCAA 11 anyway.

Of course, my favorite LSU LBs were Faulk and James, and my favorite RB to this day is Kevin Faulk. It was weird seeing Jeryl Meyers, then Buster Davis, and then Chad Jones have #3. A lot of players have come and gone since then, though, and I'm willing to bet a lot of players keep their numbers from high school or choose their own.

3. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

I just have a feeling.. Future #18...
    [​IMG]

4. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

For sure. Funny to see that cause a bunch of guys and I were discussing him this morning at a local store. I didn't know but for the State finals his Senior year he scored the three touchdowns in that game. Returned opening kickoff, a punt and don't remember the other...if the guy was correct in what he said.

He also said Saban had gone to one of their practices (high school) and when leaving said, "I want to offer him". He supposedly was asked what about the other guys here on our list and Saban said, "Just him". :eek:

5. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

damn i miss jacob hester.. what a tiger :crystal:

6. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

I do this too on NCAA, but it's only very loosely based on position. It's a case-by-case thing. Mainly I just keep up the #18 tradition, and make sure no freshman get assigned #20 by the CPU. I also give #10 to any offensive stud I recruit from the state of Texas in honor of Joseph Addai and Russell Shepard, two of my all-time favorite Tigers.

7. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

I have to do this every offseason.

Shepard is already one of your all-time favorites?