Anyone see a streaker in Tiger Stadium?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by emilyuts, May 4, 2006.

1. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

... so now he's been stripped twice.

2. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Seems like a fair punishment to me.

3. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Although not being able to attend LSU games for a year would KILL ME. It is alot better then going to jail being labeled as a sex offender.

4. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Your sig fits...

5. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Well, they can't really enfoce that. All they can do is stop him from buying tickets. He can still get a general admissions ticket outside the stadium.

6. Crip*TEAM KATT

They could always post his photo at all the gates.

Funny story back in high school I got banned from SLU campus for driving around and shooting bottle rockets. Anyway I got banned that fall and it was for a year, in the spring we had a couple of track meets on SLUs campus and my name got called over the loud speakers. Well the campus police are housed at the staduim. Needless to say I was back at court trying to explain the situation. Good thing was the judge was an almunis (sp) so I got off with another fine.

7. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

You think it would be worth the risk? He'd be violating his parole, I doubt it.

8. Crip*TEAM KATT

The dude got airtime on Walton and Johnson this morning. They said they were gonna take up a collection to help pay for his fine.

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

And that was an appropriate response to somebody being rude and offensive even though he was not breaking any law. We all must take measures to make rude people behave, sometimes.

In the 1960's, somebody at Ohio State made up some bumber stickers that said "FU*K MICHIGAN" (spelled out). The guy was sued for obscenity but the judge ruled him innocent saying that for it to be considered obscenity there must be "prurient interest" involved.

For it to be prurient interest the guy would have to be suggesting having sex with the state of Michigan or having sex with the University of Michigan. Since both were absurd the judge dismissed the case saying that the bumper sticker only constituted being a rude insult which was not illegal.

It is difficult to see that the streaker had some kind of prurient interest. He was rude and inconsiderate to families with kids but he was not likely trying to arouse anybody . . . or was he? Tough call.

10. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

If we were playing Tulane, and he streaked past their bench, then I would have to say yes.

Actually, probably so for Tennessee too...we all know how much convicts like skinny white boys.