Anyone see a streaker in Tiger Stadium?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by emilyuts, May 4, 2006.

1. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

SO it is ok for someone to be "OFFENDED" and make that decision for someone?

2. CParso

CParso Founding Member

We keep law books handy at all times, so that we can consult them before any & all drunk decisions. :thumb: :yelwink2: :hihi:

3. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

Anyone who thinks this guys deserves anything more than a little community service is a dumbass and deserves to be punished for being so damn self centered.

It was just some naked dude running across a football field. BFD. This same thing has probably happened 2000 other times and not a single person that did it before has ever been charged with anything big or it would have been all over the media.

This crap is funny. It is what makes sports so great. People get completely nuts and have a blast centered around a game that this country has raised to such a level that we pay guys $50 million dollars to play.

The excuse that my little kid saw him and I was pissed is stupid. Anyone who thinks like this needs to step back and think what a ruling like this could bring next. Yes I have kids so I am in the same shoes.

Think about it, first this, and next your being labled as a sex offender because you forgot to lock the bathroom door at work and somebody walked in while you were zipping up.

It's not like the guy was running down the field with it in his hands.

American's have taken this sex crime crap and sexual harrassment crap and everything else to do with sex crap to a new level.

We have people that get fired from work for telling their secretaries that they look nice today because of cases like this that open the door for more drastic rulings.

Last but not least. If you think this guy is gonna "get what he deserves" How about the two guys that hoped the fence during the commercial break in the Alabama game a few years back ran down the field and mooned the Bama offense that was already lined up waiting for play to resume. That was one of the funniest things I ever saw in my life, and it pumped the crowd up. Hilarious!

Are They Sex Offenders????

4. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Well I'll be damned (literally)

I've always felt the same way. :thumb:

5. Crip*TEAM KATT

I dont think that testifing in court is gonna help this guy. It is gonna take a mass action to bring unwanted attention to it.

There needs to be a mass streaking protest, and to be on the safe side it should be done in nude body suits.

6. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

After hearing some of these arguments I think I am going to try and get my neighbor labeled as a sex offender. The other day he was bening over to pull weeds from his flower bed and I saw his ass crack. Him and my plumber are in deep ****!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7. Crip*TEAM KATT

Its not just this it is alot of areas that Americans have taken to far.

They just did a newsbreak on CBS here in Texas about A family that is filing a lawsuit against a church because the priset died during a baptisum. Cant wait to hear the story on this.

8. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Dude, ifn you're lookin at that sh!t then maybe YOU'RE the sex offender... :hihi:

JUST SAY NO TO CRACK.

9. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

Don't get me wrong the pervert need to be shot, but some of this crap is rediculous sp?

10. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

If you do not want to be "offended" a football game is not the place to bring your kids. Streaker or no streaker the language is going to be horrible and there will be drunks everywhere.

The language is much more offensive to me than seeing some drunk dude run across the field naked from my upper deck seats.