Anyone see Johnny Knoxville at the Game?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Nov 23, 2004.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I hung out with Johnny Knoxville at the Gold Club last Friday night...They were pretty laid back...Looked like he was straight off the TV show...

The only thing that made me wonder was the fact that he was drinking wine...and to be honest, who drinks wine that the Gold Club stocks, other than the strippahs themselves?

Kind of weirded me out, but he told me that I was the only person in the entire place that just came up and shook his hand...He was wondering about Southern Hospitality until I said hello, he said...

Really cool guy, got to spend a few minutes with him and shoot the sh!t...

Believe it or not (NO COMMENTS FROM YOU GUYS), that's my 48 year old mother's favorite TV show (Wild Boyz & Jackass, and the movie, too)...She was awed when I told her I had rubbed elbows with the star of her fav show...

2. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

*sniffle**sniffle*bbbuuullllssshhhh!tttt*sniffle**sniffle* :dis:

j/k

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

4. TigerEducated

Yeah, I'm given to making sh!t up all the time, right...

You know me...I mean...Why am I going to make up a story like that? Do I need credibility on this site? I mean, I've talked about far more "street cred building" topics than meeting Johnny Knoxville in a Baton Rouge strip club a week ago here on this site.

Straight up, the guy was there, and I went over and spoke with him for a few minutes...I mean...If were going to conjure up a story, why not say that we left there and went on a bender to New Orleans and took his limo, and then stopped over at the University Club to bang Jessica Simpson while little sis Ashlee practice her lip synching in the next room?

Gimme a break...I'm sorry for sharing!

5. TigerEducated

Exactly tirk...why would I make a story up like this and leave it so uneventful, and leave myself open to taking shots from the peanut gallery about my own mother?

Stop hating...

6. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Why was he in Baton Rouge? Ahh I remember he is starring in "Dukes of Hazard" Movie. A girl I used to date in BR met Jessica Siimpson in the new Wal Mart on College.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

lol relax tito, I was laughing at the part i quoted.

8. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

I went to a strip club once. Johnny Knoxville wasn't there, but there sure were a lot of naked ladies! :hihi:

In all seriousness, though, I've heard of several Johnny Knoxville and Friends sightings at Fred's. Dude likes to party, that's for sure! Everyone I've talked to said he's laid back and seems pretty cool, doesn't carry that "I'm a celebrity so I'm better than you" attitude.

9. TigerEducated

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

10. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

The RA of my dorm from Freshman year is his PA. He basically gets paid to pick the spot for the night and drink heavily once they arrive.