Anyone see these quotes? LSU not getting respect.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jester, Sep 28, 2010.

1. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

A little delusional, are we?? What a stupid comment.

:geauxtige

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

i don't know about that, we haven't blown anyone out in 2 seasons and 4 games. but you could tell who the better team was if you watched the game and you weren't wearing a coon skin hat.

3. Jester

Jester Founding Member

Yeah, I wasn't necessarily posting that to get people all riled up. I just saw it and couldn't believe that there are players for WV who actually believe that they are a better team than us and their coach is trying to blow off Death Valley like he actually had a QB so scared that he lined up behind the guard up there at one of his rinky dink Big Least opponents.

I kinda expect BS delusional statements from homer fans, but I don't often see it come from players and coaches like that.

Yeah, you were the better team IF we didn't have any of our 1st or 2nd string defensive players AND if we didn't have PP on returns AND if somehow our offense could have been worse than it was AND if we didn't shut down your MANY supposed superstar "sub-4.4" athletes AND if we weren't LSU and weren't fast, talented, deep, and damn strong in more areas than you will ever be. Now STFU and GTFO.

4. Ahab the Arab

Ahab the Arab Veteran Member

As long as we have Crowton coaching our offenses, our offenses will be too undisciplined to blow anyone out.

Now, when we blew out Virginia Tech in 2007 we had Crowton, but luckily we weren’t running his ineffectual read option spread offense yet, because if we had been, we never would have blown Virginia Tech out and we also never would have won a MNC.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

We get it. If there are any Crowton fans here, I haven't seen them. Don't be a one trick pony... or camel.

6. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

You right I dont know anything about football.

7. NavyTiger

NavyTiger dunn dunn it all

BAM!
    Ha really though good points, we played a horrible game on offense and racked up 120 penalty yards. It's hard for West Virginia to sugar coat the loss but they are trying to ha.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

These are remarks that senior linebackers make . . . he won't be here to face LSU next year.

9. Jester

Jester Founding Member

Yeah, I just wish PP or someone would come out and say "Yeah, we had a really bad game. Those guys shouldn't have even been allowed on the same field as us. We were faster, stronger, deeper, more talented, but we stunk up the field, which was the only reason it wasn't a decimation of epic proportions."

ok, I really don't wish someone would say that, it wouldn't be that classy....................but I kinda do.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He already did this to them.....

[​IMG]