Anyone Shocked?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jun 14, 2017.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

ALL of our acts are probably old since some of us have been here since before iphones. I was recently thinking how I miss the LVT's and Jean Lafitte's that I used to could get under their skin. Hell, it was a sad forum progression for me the day I started liking NCTiger. I used feel like that guy really would scream at his computer over shit I'd post.

I most regret Mastermind not hanging around. I worry he really thinks I'm racist. He once invited me to join him "backstage" for an NBA playoff game - locker room access. I told him I wasn't too into NBA and, though I appreciated the thought, he should keep something that nice for someone who would appreciate it like it deserved. rant over.

2. LSUTiga

Lmao.

He's like my wife. Several days every month she hates me. I tell her not to worry, in a few days she will love me so much, again.

You tickle me brah.

3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I'll take the way over for $5,000.

Bengal B likes this.
  4. LSUTiga

There were two softball threads. jus sayin. haha

5. COTiger

What part of college BASEBALL threads did you not understand?
    And you probably think the Lady Tiger's are still playing.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

MM thinks we are all racist but he's still one of the good guys. I guess we are likeable racists.

GiantDuckFan and LSUTiga like this.
  7. LSUTiga

No silly, I meant that to further illustrate YOUR statement, in jest. Sometimes you get so hell bent on being an ass that you completely miss it.

Saying there were TWICE as many softball threads as baseball.

8. COTiger

Your posts make it easy for me to be an ass. Iconcheers.gif

LSUTiga likes this.
  9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I have a friend who when speaking in generalities, spouts off like the worst kind of racist ass, he thinks he's funny. On a personal level though, he's respectful never unkind,.. the boob raised a half-black step daughter.

10. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I always tell my daughters that there are two things I will not discuss publicly: religion and politics. I keep my opinions to myself in public. I am more conservative than liberal fiscally, and I don't believe in abortion (anymore; I did when I was younger; after becoming a mom and even before that, I no longer believe in killing an unborn child.). I mainly vote Republican, though I can't make myself like Trump--but I would never have voted for Hillary. As a parent, my view are a bit liberal, as I'm pretty free with what the girls can read and view, and I'm not big on church.

With all of that being said, almost all of my very best friends are democrats. They don't know about how I vote, though I do know how they vote. Regardless, it doesn't stop me from being friends with them because I like them for who they are.

GiantDuckFan likes this.