Anyone watching the SEC tourney along with me this morning

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Sourdoughman, Mar 12, 2004.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

i am dehydrated from crying all these tears.

2. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

hudson showed up, but forgot to pick up the rest of the team on the way to the dome.
    i agree with sourdough, we suck a$$. I don't want to hear because of freshman or lack of leadership. we suck, need serious changes and first place to start is at the top. I vote for a cage match between Saban and Brady and Smoke. Let Smoke and Saban beat the crap out of Brady.

3. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

I'm not going to attack you. In fact, this game finally has me convinced that it may be time for Skip to sit down and evaluate Coach Brady's job performance, and his future at LSU. Under adversity, teams either focus and come together to play better or they fold...and these kids have basically done the latter and mailed it in for the season. And a lot of that I put on Brady.

If we somehow manage to squeeze into the NCAA's, I'll be happy. If we go
    to the NIT, I'll be there pulling for them because I'm LSU thru and thru. But
    anything less than winning the entire NIT should be cause for Skip to have a little chat with Brady.

4. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Founding Member

This one is over 85-64.

5. GMoney2600

GMoney2600 Founding Member

I don't want to go to the tourney and I'll be amazed if we do go. We'll get a 12th seed or something close to that if we go and get blown out again, because Brady can't prepare a team for a fire drill.

6. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Founding Member

That was funny. I laughing my a$$ off.

7. BigRig

BigRig Like a fine box of wine

If we end up in the NIT, which I'm almost positive we will at this point, I think Brady is in a must situation as far as his employment goes. Skip is a "in the black" type of AD, and Brady's team is putting the program in the red. Empty seats don't lie, nor do they pay for renovations.

8. GMoney2600

GMoney2600 Founding Member

I'm too pissed off to do anything right now, so could someone please start a poll asking whether Brady should be fired.

9. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

Hey SabanFan, moron, why don't you come here and eat some crow. Wise up sir.