Anyone who dogs out Carey out, step forward NOW...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Dec 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Hey....Sam....I'm gonna go buy a cup and then come over with some Milk Bone's in my pocket....

Get ready to PAY UP!

2. ramah

ramah Founding Member

I always knew you were a slimeball, Belushi ... at least you're just an insurance crook and not a lawyer ... the lowest of all slimeballs.

Crawfish, you're in deep shit if this is true ... and I doubt that it is ... because you're so fullovit usually ... but just in the event it's true ... and this guy has a slimeball lawyer and doctor ... he'll take your house ... assuming it's not on wheels, lol ... and break your back with a civil judgement and claim of sexual dysfunction.

You better kiss his ass for 1 year and a day, and take your dog out of the Napoleonic realm ... lie to the bastid and tell him you're having him put away ... change his name and bring him back after a year and a day.
    Kid was in my yard hitting my dog with a stick and with witnesses was scratched in the face by my dog, (barely visible scar) = 65K. My homeowners policy covered most of it. This back in the 80's.

Moral of the story ... keep your muttz fenced and away from neighbors ... and make sure guys like Belushi have given you a clear picture of your homeowners policy and coverage relative to your animals.

3. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Fish, I guess that he is finally taking after his namesake, sort of.

4. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Ramah, what were you doing letting your wife get hit by neighborhood kids with sticks?

5. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

slimeball ramah...really, that hurts. i hope i never adjust one of your claims, the house just might go after all!

6. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

ramah...did the person in your case require plastic surgery for scarring? ins companies gave money away on claims in the 80's and early 90's....not so today my friend

7. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I'll dog him. Ticket scalpers are scum.
    By the way I just saw two tickets on ebay with a buy it now price of 300 bucks. I missed them, but it shows there are still some decent folks out there.

8. tigrman

tigrman Founding Member

If your mutt really bit him, you're screwed. Get your check book out.

By the way, carey is an idiot. This is the NC for God's sake. keep your mind right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.