Apology to Jarrett Lee

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by roynav, Nov 15, 2009.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

it's complete bullsh!t. People still haven't learned, that while the hat may do some things that leave us scratching our heads, he did what he felt was best, and I am ok with that. What you and everyone else are complaining about is fine, i really don't have issue with that, it's your opinion, it's valid, i just disagree. What I'm sick of is CBS panning over Jarrett Lee in the first quarter of the games, trying to create controversy when there isn't one.

2. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Yeah .. verny and gary suck. we all know that.

Lee got screwed .. I mean, even ol FUMF Patrino was pissed that CLM didn't put Lee in for the last couple of series! :hihi:

3. roynav

roynav free your mind

Well, if those rumors are true, then I feel less bad for JL. It then becomes very understandable that his minutes have plummeted. I would also feel better about Les, knowing he had a good reason for essentially benching JL.

Even so, Les should have burned a time out, switched QBs and let the fans cheer JJ and JL for the last time in TS. I cant think of two LSU QBs who have been through the wringer like those two. Thanks guys!

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Your posts freak me out.

God almighty.