apology to JL

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by danthetigerfan, Jan 9, 2012.

1. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

I would like to apologize to to J.L on behalf of a lot of tiger fans. I am truly sorry for the way you were treated tonight by Coach Les Miles. It was completely uncalled for, you certainly deserved a chance to come in and give the tigers a spark. Thank you for sticking with LSU we appreciate all that you have done for LSU. With this type of attitude I am sure you will do well in life. Thanks again.

1 person likes this.
  2. CaptainTide

CaptainTide Veteran Member

I agree Lee should've seen some playing time. LSU's first drive in the 4th quarter… I was just like what the hell are they doing with Jefferson still in there.

Jarrett Lee should have been in the game from the second drive of the second half. Give Jefferson a drive and see if he does anything… when he doesn't, give it to Lee. I don't think the outcome would've been much different. The Bama D was not letting up. But I do think he would have done SOMETHING. Jefferson had nothing in this game. :/

3. CaptainTide

CaptainTide Veteran Member

Honestly, I don't like Tidefans. I got banned there (can you say morons?) for talking good about Auburn/Cam Newton last year. I still lurk but a lot of the people there are pretty annoying...

Lee's a good QB. He just hasn't done too well against us. At least not before this game. Really wonder what would've happened had he gone in.

1 person likes this.
  4. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

Shut up

5. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

My bad. I should have quoted you.