Apology to the Board

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SouthLink02, Oct 14, 2003.

1. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

I don't mean to start a USC/UGA fight fest on your board.

Just funny to hear these clowns talk.....

USC to me is your Auburn. Except USC has never won anything and rarely if ever beats us.

1 person likes this.
  2. outsider

outsider Founding Member

Well, looks like southlink has finally realized that he is annoying. I just wanted to come on this board for this week and discuss the South Carolina and LSU this week and then return never to be heard from again. However, I keep getting responses by the closet LSU fan.

I still think South Carolina will win this week 17-14 and I have yet to hear from a LSU fan. However, ya'll have a Jawja fan on here that speaks real kindly of your program.

1 person likes this.
  3. SouthLink02

Closet LSU fan? LOL, yes you are new to the board.

I am a big LSU fan when they arent playing Georgia.

GO TIGERS!!!

4. tigerb8

tigerb8 Founding Member

Well outsider if you ever get to hang out a whole weekend with true tiger fans you'll see why we have fans from other schools, we know how to pass a good time, and we'll treat you better than we would treat our own family! Now as far as your prediction, I see it more of a LSU 34 SC 13 , of course that depends on MM throwing passes rather than checking out SC def's bridgework. Ya'lls QB isn't named "Roy" is he? Just wondering. :):):):):)

5. outsider

outsider Founding Member

Finally, an LSU fan on the LSU board. Your prediction seems fine to me. For your sake I hope you are right. Hope you are able to make the game.

6. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

I will be at the game.....and I see it like this. LSU will either win by 20 or lose by 3..thats how I see it

7. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

I usually don't like a lot of back and forth on our board between non-LSU fans. And SouthLink02, you are a UGA fan. Not an LSU fan. No LSU fan could ever fly that UGA flag. ;) Just kidding.

Even though I am not usually into this bickering, this "outsider" guy kind of cheezed me off with his initial post bitching about what we choose to discuss. So this UGA vs USC stuff was pretty funny to read.

As far as no LSU fans chiming in to discuss USC, I think that we all think that SouthLink02 is doing an adequate job of getting your goat. Go get 'em SouthLink02. :)

Our focus is a bit split right now, but I would bet that the focus of the LSU team is firmly on the Chickens.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Hey Dude, Southlink is just a native Louisianian lifelong Tiger fan who decided to forgo an education at LSU to become a Georiga student. We all make mistakes when we're young but maybe his decision was influenced by a Georgia Peach. I've met a few that would be hard to resist.

9. SouthLink02

Are you kidding me? I would give my left nut to have Louisiana food in Georgia. Good god, the seafood here is horrid

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Southlink, when I mentioned a Georgia Peach I was not talking about the kind that grow on trees.