Apology to the Board

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SouthLink02, Oct 14, 2003.

1. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Looks to me like outsider is hiding out. Afraid to go by his handle.
    Out sider we have fans from other teams here all year. Why would anyone give a crap about some one that comes along for one week in a year and hide be hide some name he or she never uses anywhere Else.

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Yeh Southlink is a great board member. He is welcome here everyday. Same with Soveitgator, Chuck and some of the Auburn fans among others. And we think its funny when opposing schools bitch at each other. ITs like watching a cat fight. Always fun always worth a stop down.

3. MikebTiger

MikebTiger Founding Member

LSU will paste Granny and the rest of the cocks this week, and the best part is - I will be there to see it. Tiger players are not pissed about the poor performance against the zooks, just resolved not to let it happen again. The offense will click ntogear this week. LSU has its own freshman RBs who are gonna make a splash this weekend.

4. outsider

outsider Founding Member

About time some of you started to wake up and get some nads and start posting. Do all of you type with one finger or what? I would like to have an intelligent conversation with the LSU fans about this week's game, not a Jawja fan or wanna be LSU fan. So keep giving me those predictions boys.

5. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

LSU 27
    USC 10

BooYa!!!

6. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Prediction, after LSU wins, we never hear from you again...

7. outsider

outsider Founding Member

Texastiger, you are correct, as I have mentioned before I was just going to be on this board this week. Do you have a score to put with that smart mouth.

8. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

Running your mouth like a twelve year old smartazz will not get you into many intelligent conversations.:dis:

9. outsider

outsider Founding Member

Look I got bombarded by SouthLink on your board. I do not want to come across as being a smart a??. I was just asking for some of your predictions and further if you would like to add why you think LSU can beat South Carolina. I gave you my prediction of 17-14 and my reason, because I think your team will still be down, because their national titles hopes are pretty much over. I personally would take that as a compliment. I think that LSU has a really good team and probably overall has a better team than South Carolina, however, I just don't feel that they will win on Saturday.

10. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

:lsug: 24 USC 10

LSU plays inspired to make up for embarrassing loss to UF. Cocks just have to face the tigers at the wrong time. Kinda like we caught UF coming off their loss to ole piss. LSU's offense has been hammered in the media this week and is out for redemption.