Apology to the Board

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SouthLink02, Oct 14, 2003.

1. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

You also thought USC would beat Georgia and probably think USC will beat Clemson every year OR probably think USC will compete in the SEC...but yet..you are never correct. :D :D

2. smooth99

smooth99 Freshman

Here is my feeling on the game. South Carolina, talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Bad week to play the Tigers.

3. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

nothing is over.... If the chips fall right.. the winner of the SECCG could be sitting in NO for the big game..LSu has a much better chamce then USC of doing either.

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

No I dont Outsider, since I dont do predictions on games. I think LSU is a better football team and should win the game however anything can happen in the SEC, so this to me is a toss up. I really dont know. If LSU performs like they did against UF its USC in a rout.

As for you think all of us find you a pesky little prick and we think ignoring you will cause you to go away 3 days earlier...
    At least that is our hope.

Funny you talk like you are here to talk football yet almost everyone of your threads is either ripping a long time poster, us, this board or the fact we dont "Act" like you want us to on our board.

SO your comment about "I dont want to come off like a smart ass"

Sorry you failed...

5. outsider

outsider Founding Member

Ok, so I got off on the wrong foot on this board. I promise to be nice from here out and say that LSU will kill South Carolina and next week I will come back and I will get a South Carolina flag under my name and call myself a LSU fan and just write stupid statements about Jawja football about how they suck, but they dohave an excellent gymnastics team, and then we can be friends. Deal.

6. TexasTigers

Thats not what we are saying dude. There are several USC posters here. Matter of fact UF, Auburn and UGA to. Notice none of them receive the reaction you get. You think maybe if you would come to an LSU board realizing two things

1. Its and LSU board what do you expect. Of course we are bias, of course we think we will win in a rout. We did last week to. We are LSU fans. We are a bit off as it is.

2. Dont come to a rival board and psot smart ass comments or you will be ignored. There are several other USC fans here that everyone likes, intelligent posts, talk football or SEC stuff. Almost all your threads have things like "Smart Mouth" in them and other things trying to start instigate some response.
    If thats your story thats fine. We simply tune you out like we usually do posters such as yourself

I would expect the same from a USC board. If you read one of my other threads I said I love USC and Columbia. I almost moved there for a Job. One of my favorite places. So none of all this is LSU does not like USC.. Its basically you. Do what you want its a free country....

If you want to see real venom, drop in next week for Auburn week...

7. Hub

Hub Founding Member

Do you remember that 15 minutes of hell last year that was the 3rd quarter. This year expect the same except for 60 minutes.

You will not be able to run and your QB will live on his back.

Now that covers the defensive part.

As for when we have the ball? Shit if I know.

Final Score:

Tigs 17

Cocks 0

8. outsider

outsider Founding Member

I agree I have made some smart remarks, which is all in good fun. Yes, I do remember the self-destruction, which you are referring to as the 3rd quarter. I also remember the first half, so that is why I have some optimism for this week

9. TexasTigers

You should be positive. USC is a very good team who are well coached. LSU appears to have more talent top to bottom but as proved last week in the SEC that amounts to a hill of beans if said Talent plays like dog crap. Tack on the fact USC has some great players on both sides of the ball as well as a great coach LSU could very easily lose this game.

Bottom line is USC is a great fan base in a great place (Thats my opinion) This will be a great SEC staturday night in college football.
    I think LSU will win but I am a Tiger fan and bit nutty. Will it be the beating of last year. I dont think so. I think it will be a defensive struggle. With special teams winning the game..
    Thats about as much of a prediction I can give.

10. outsider

outsider Founding Member

good post