Apology to the Board

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SouthLink02, Oct 14, 2003.

1. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

thing i remember about last years game is our 2nd string qb played the whole game. the first half was an anomoly. the tigers SHOULD run wild and eat the yard birds this weekend barring consecutive brain farts by Mauck and the offense.

for some reason i do not think the offense will stumble much this week.

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I think we will beat South Carolina because we beat Georgia
    this year.

Besides, We've already had our letdown game this year.

LSU 34
    USC 7

3. cockyrudy

cockyrudy Freshman

Excellent post! I'll only disagree on one point! Cocks Win! Well, what else would you expect from me! :D

Glad somebody in here wants to talk football!:cool:

Good luck this weekend! For those headed down to Columbia, I'm sure you'll find our town and our fans quite hospitable! We look forward to hosting you!

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

In order to participate in an intelligent conversation you have to be smart enough to hold up your end. First of all if you had been on this forum for as long as Southlink02 you would know that he is a born and bred Tiger fan who ended up as a Georgia student. Except for when it comes down to LSU vs UGA he is as much a Tiger fan as any of us.

My prediction is that Lou Holtz will say at least 100 times how LSU is the greatest challenge he has ever faced at anytime, anywhere and talk about how he will consider his team fortunate not to be down by 50 points at halftime and then LSU will put the game away sometime late in the 3rd quarter or early in the 4th after a brutal first half.

Tigers 31 - Cock-A-Doodle-Doos 13

5. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

I sure hope you are right. You have to admit, though, Randall looked like a veteran last year against USC. We can only hope Mauck will look as good. I have to think he will, considering he has only really played one poor game in his career. Since it was last week, im guessing the odds are against it happening again so soon. There is, however, one glaring difference. Last year we were able to rush for 231 yards on 45 carries (5+ YPC) behind DD, Addai, Carey, and Randall. The three guys that are still on the team wont be playing, and Im very concerned about getting the ground attack going. I really hope the young guys step it up.