Applying for housing

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JVincent25, Jan 22, 2005.

1. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Phillip remember throwing up all over my car after me and scott took you to that keg party ? Or me and mike and steve going to Mamou without you ?

2. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

yeah i remember that sh!t. Man I was so meesed up that night.Dman you and Scott with that damn KEYstone. Hey remeber that night at the keg party when that guy showed up with those 2 fine ass girls and gave them to his friend as a b-day present. Best damn present I've ever seen.

3. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Yea it was Hilliards birthday... that was one of the sickest gifts I have ever seen. That was the keg party that you puked all over my car... me and scott were so drunk we decided to drive up to Shreveport that same night... f cking dumbest decision ever.

4. LSUalum24

LSUalum24 Founding Member

I lived in McVoy for two years before it went coed. The place was a ****ing hole and the stairwells reeked of urine. The only thing going for that was it was right next to a couple girls dorms and was right next to the Domino's/Food store. I never lived at The Commons but I heard alot of bad things about it. If you have to live on campus, try getting into the East or West Campus Apartments.

5. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

lsualum he can't live in apartments on campus because they are only upperclassmen.

Karl i remember that. Wasn't scott's sister hot though? That wasn't ya'lls dumbest idea. The dumbest one was when ya'll got drunk and decided it would be a good idea to drive to Mexico. Good thing ya'll finally decided against it. Hey were those girls from ole miss or UA?

Like i said to begin with JV you need to give us a good idea about what your looking for in a place to live. Like if you already have friends here, if your coming with a group of friends, if you know some girls that are coming, if your up for living off campus, and anything else that is relevant.

6. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

The girls were from Ole Miss, Scott's sister was so-so but now she is hot, and yea there were some really drunk decision making going on that year, I have no idea how I passed. I took my English exam at 7 am after a night on the strip for free whiskey at Shanahans in Lafaeyette. I was actually in class with a whiskey and coke taking the exam because I knew If I stopped drinking I would just pass out.

7. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

man remember mardi gras? that was some fun sh!t. We should have kicked Josh's ass that night. Hey were you with us that night when on the walk back from Reggies Josh and Steve fell in the ditch whne it was like 5 foot deep? It was the same night that Miles and I dared Mike to drink a 5th in under 90min and he did it. crazy ass times man.

8. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

I wasn't there for the ditch, but I saw the aftermath... unlike you guys I actually drove drunk... which was my downfall... that was a great semester. Who was the guy that rode back to clemson with those girls like a dumbass... then got stuck up there and couldn't stay in the girls dorms with them... lol

9. CParso

CParso Founding Member

East & West Lavilles are supposed to be the nicest dorms... but the kids there are wierd - really wierd. I lived there my first year and met a few cool chicks, but almost no cool guys. Luckily I wasn't in a situation where I needed to find new friends.
    I spent half my time up in Kirby Smith where he had get togethers. It's a good dorm to meet a lot of people but its a long walk from some of the classes and is a semi-crap hole.

10. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

no i did get to stay in the dorm with them just dumbass josh cockblocked me the whole time. The other girl decided she didn't like him anymore and kicked him out. And i didn't mine driving cause it wasn't my car or my gas money. Just sucks i didn't get laid because of josh but atleast i got a BJ that first night. That still pisses me off til this day about him doing that to me.