Archie Manning gives a new ultimatum to the NFL

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BayouBomber, May 5, 2004.

1. BayouBomber

BayouBomber Founding Member

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Funny but has already been posted here.

3. b L e S e U r

b L e S e U r Founding Member

of the many things more annoying than someone posting something that has already been posted, one stands out. that is when someone says something along the lines of: "thanks man but dont you read. thats already been posted". if its already been posted - so what? as a matter of fact, chances are that more than half of us missed it the first time anyways.

now, i have seen some ridiculous examples of multiple thread posting and then a friendly reminder is definitely rational. but in this particular example, just let it be.

not trying to be a jerk and someone may disagree, just bugs me that people do it every time.

sorry if someone has posted something like this already.

4. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

There was no harm in letting them know. It's not like there was any ridicule. When they don't get responses, at least they know why. Sometimes someone will post something like this and expect responses. We've all made a post at some point or another that seemingly fell on death ears.

HOWEVER, I see your point. Some people are downright RUDE in the way they point out such things.