Archie

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by col reb, Apr 25, 2004.

1. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

I did not know that.

That is a horrible thing to happen to a kid. How do you know that happened?

2. rookie

rookie Founding Member

I was wrong about Peyton but just because he has always choked in the big games up until this year but the guy lives and breathes football and supposedly always have. Eli on the other hand will never have the same dedication that Peyton has and their games will always be cerebral as neither of them are superior athletes. For this reason I will personally guarantee failure on Eli. I can assure you that Daddy will not be able to shelter lil Eli from the New York media and the foundation has already been laid for the kid to get eaten up. I wanna see what Daddy does the first time the paper is filled with columns on how terrible Eli is the first time he has a bad game.

3. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

I will be listening to NYC sports radio regularly.

I'll report on this. My guess is that the local NYC media will NOT cut Eli slack. It will be fun to watch.

I wish the kid success, though.

4. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

neither of them are superior athletes.

Rook r u crazy?

5. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Spent a quite Sat at the local library. Happened to see a book that I did not even know had be published. Had heard this had happened but was not sure and just kind of filed it in the back of my mind. If you are really interested, let me know. I will go back to the library and see if I can find out the name of the book and let you know. You may be able to find it at your library.