Are children born bad or good?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by CParso, Mar 11, 2006.

1. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Nice points.

There is a funny story to go along these lines, not sure if you listen to Walton and Johnson, but one day they were arguing about doctors being able to control the genes of a baby while still in the womb.

Well Mr Kennth, the gay voice, was arguing for it and that if it can be done then it should.

Some guy called in to the show and asked Mr Kennth if he really believed that doctors should be able to do this. He stated again yes. The guy then said, "Well if homosexuality is a genetic control, then a doctor sould be able to change that if the parents did not want a gay child."

I have listened to Walton and Johnson as long as I can remember, and I have never heard them at a loss for words.

Sorry to take this thread on a different angle, did not mean to do that.

2. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

A completely blank slate when it comes to morality issues. Yes they are all born with a different personality. But someones personality can be changed due to the enviorment they are in.

And while we may not remember the things that happen to us before the age of 2. The instant we are born events that happen start to shape us.

But the moment we are "popped out" we all have a blank slate, what happens from then on out is up to society.

I guess the best way to tell this is to take 2 babies from birth from totally different parents, as far as society goes.

Take then and raise them in a room, only giving them food and the basic needs to live. And then at the age of say 3 or 4 bring them together and watch how they interact.

3. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Actually that is dead wrong. No scientific study that points to homosexuality as being genetic has ever been duplicated. That is the scientific calling card of fraud.

4. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I didn't say genetic. I said biological correlations... The two aren't the same, and I have no idea if your assertion is true for what I said or not.

I've read a couple things about the second son being more prone to being gay, so I would think it has been duplicated. They think it has something to do with the mother's body regulating the hormones differently as the fetus develops.

5. MemphisLSUTiger

MemphisLSUTiger Founding Member

Do you have some data to support that, or a link to an article. I don't know about the maternal hormonal milieu having significant changes with subsequent pregnacies. Sounds a little fishy.

6. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I can't find anything with a couple quick google searches. I don't remember where I've read about it. I want to say I first heard about it in a psychology class, but I'm not sure. From what I remember, it wasn't all that significant of changes, just small changes because the mother's body was regulating their outflow slightly differently.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

have you ever seen that diet coke commercial with the girl rollerskating around the beach with the bouncy bubbles and that goofy song. that girl is awesome.

8. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

We're born neutral with instinct for self-preservation, which is in itself greed and therefore uncivilized. It is the failure to provide proper discipline and guidance by a family unit which creates those little schittheads. The concept of the "family unit" has just about been destroyed...:dis:

9. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

Right, cause if it's genetic then it must be a mutation because it sure as hell ain't inherited.

I've read that homosexuality is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. And I've read that schizophrenia is also caused by a chemical imbalance, is homosexuality a mutation or a mental illness? I think it's just a sexual deviancy, deserving no better stature than pedophilia or bestiality.

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

i am guessing that you mean that gays dont have kids (not true) and therefore they dont reproduce, and that would mean no more gays, because only gays would give birth to gays. if that is what you mean, then i dont think you understand how genes work.