Are Ewe Ready For This?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Mar 19, 2003.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I noticed that Biggles attaches a lot of pictures to his posts. I haven't seen him repeat an image EXCEPT the one with the sheep picture so I thought he might have some special proclivity toward the wooly species, if you know what I mean. As weird as it may be there is actually such a thing as an inflatable sheep. I won't even go there why anybody would want one for their own use but it seems like a great gift to give (probably anonymously) to that special lambchop in your life. A friend told me he saw one in a shop in Port Allen but if you would rather not be seen buying one in person I think everybody will understand why so here is a link to purchase it without having to wear a disguise

http://www.muttonbone.com/

For All Ewe Do - This Buds For Ewe

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

3. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Whilest my sheep analogy has little to do

with affection, I'll pass along a photo of Twho and his "friend" sent to me by Mr. Wonderful as they all enjoyed their Iranian snowboarding vacation....

I believe her name is Baaaahbra...

4. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

They should sell the inflatable sheep at novelty stores, next to whoopee cushions, etc. given that most of the people buying those would be getting them as a gag gift.