Are Gator fans under attack or just kinda sensitive since losing 2 in a row?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TenTexLA, Oct 18, 2007.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

They have gone down a lot at Swamp Gas. The mods have just lost their mind if they "welcome" guests and then forbid them from defending their team. No rivals will post under such circumstances. It used to be a board where they had a sense of humor and welcomed guests, but it has a completely different member group now.

The same thing has happened at AUTigers.com. The serious football posters have declined or only post on the premium board and the place is infested with flamebaiters, smack artists, and juvenile insult masters. Any poster from Bama, Georgia or LSU just gets bashed constantly.

We have a few of those rival-bashers around here that need to grow up, too.

1 person likes this.
  2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I agree, it gets old, sometimes even embarrasing imo. Also, if non-LSU fans like our forum and our members enough to stick around and share on-goings with their program, seems like we should have a little respect- even allow them at least a little latitude, as long as it's not obviously thumbing their nose at our program.

How boring would it be if we all, always agreed anyway? I get this mental image of us all sitting around, drinking tea (Opps, Starbucks for the TF women) and all saying, "LSU is great, LSU has NO weaknesses, LSU has the best at every position in CFB, LSU.......LSU- Jim Jones".......I mean, "Les Miles". :hihi:

I've only visited one of the other LSU forums a couple of times and hear, on other teams' forums, about the "Low IQ" and trash talk on them. Several have told me it's what distinguishes this one. Props to our members- I know I think a lot of 'em! Even bad Grad. :wink:

3 people like this.
  3. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

One of the best things about this board is the classy posters we have from other schools. It wouldn't be the same without them.

2 people like this.
  4. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Most of them I dont even think as opposing fans. It would be boring if they weren't around and I'm not sure why some bash them for the hell of it.