Are the Smoke Bashers hibernating?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanFan, Apr 25, 2005.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I'm not necessarily "satisfied" but I'm enough of an adult to deal with it.

2. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

How do you deal with a LSU loss when all you want to do is scream and kick something? I usually scream and kick something, but I'm hoping that you could share your method of handling the situation with more aplomb than I manage to handle the situation.

I'm serious . . . LSU is the SEC West Champs for the 2005 baseball season! i don't know whether Smoke is an average coach, a good coach, or a great coach, but I DO know that we've been to Omaha for two years in a row, we won the SEC West this year, and a few years ago, we won the whole SEC!

And we ain't done yet this year! I refuse to give up until we are dead and buried this season.

3. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Before I start screaming, I am going to wait for us to lose in the post-season.

I still think we could get to the CWS

4. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Division Championships are for Auburn and Bama... we are LSU... f k bragging on that ****. Maybe im just critical but we actually tied for SEC West ... just like basketball... I would rather tell Bama and Ole Miss they won both... dont be so easily appeased.

5. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

And just like with basketball, LSU will be out quick.. time for Mr. Bertman to stop playing this "Louisiana-style let-your-buddy-keep-his-job-even-though-he-sucks" crap and hire some top notch coaches.. LSU can afford pretty much anyone in the country and most coaches would give their left nut to coach at LSU.

6. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

Oh yeah, I'm sure coaches would love to come here after firing a coach that made back-to-back trips to Omaha.

The message is simple ... win it all or be fired.