Are the Smoke Bashers hibernating?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanFan, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

haven't we been through this before? welcome to last week. we don't make 80-page threads when they win b/c, quite frankly, that's what their supposed to do. i still, and most likely always will, believe that smoke is one heck of an assistant coach, and a mediocre head coach.

i'm still searching for a point to your observations.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Easy. You like to bitch.

3. batman2

batman2 Founding Member

Contained Chaos, Don't get all of them fired up again. They don't like it when you talk bad about the tigers. I do agree with the assistant coach thing. Smoke should come out the dugout more often. Get a little exercise.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I doubt that you have the intellectual capacity to understand the point of the thread but, it's not calling out the complainers. I'm just pointing out that they only complain. When kudos are called for, they are nowhere to be found. You don has to lak it but you has to agree with it.

5. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

I think the point is (and I will type slowly for some of you) that if you are going to bash Smoke and the team when they are losing, you are welcome to your opinion.

BUT, you need to have the cajones to stand up and give them credit for playing well when they win.

6. batman2

batman2 Founding Member

Ok well I stand up and say: LSU baseball team did a great job this weekend. Eventhough Arkansas handed it some of the wins to them with errors. After saying that, SMOKE STILL MUST GO!!!!!:geauxtige

7. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Yes, but the bashers will start 15 or so threads bashing Smoke after every loss. And I think the point is, does the hatred/dislike/opinions of Smoke outweigh the love of the Tigers, as none of the bashers have anything to say about the team in general? Are you guys disappointed when the Tigers win? I can tell you are not overjoyed.

8. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

Dude, get a life. What the hell is this, some kind of BS KGB police state?

People have the right to dissent, that's why this country is so great. It's like you want to censor people who get upset when a #1 preseason ranked team self-destructs. Now we won a few series and were suddenly poised to win the NC. I've maintained that there is a bunch of baseball left, and were not even a lock to host a regional.

The bottom line to both sides of the spectrum is to shut up and wait until the end of the season to say I told you so, point fingers, bloviate endlessly etc. Everyweek I see some variation of these threads and I'm tired of it. Let's engage in some meaningful analysis of the team, not infighting.

9. batman2

batman2 Founding Member

Thankyou....But they probably won't take your comment well. I see your new to the board like me. These old vets of the board think they know everything. I think its kind of funny. Mainly because these clowns don't know anything about me and they think I don't have a clue. Oh well......:geauxtige

10. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Just going off off the evidence.