Are there any echos?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by col reb, Mar 25, 2006.

1. col reb

col reb Founding Member

DA DA DA "DAAA"
    DA DA DA "DAAA"
    DA DA DA "DAAA"
    DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DADA

Or something like that..you get my drift..

go tigers

2. upsizin

upsizin Founding Member

thanx for the support reb!

3. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

Reb,

Thanks for the support! Anybody ever accuse you of being bi-polar or something?

I like having you around, always wondered how you got to be so wierd, a rebel fan also pulling for LSU? Anyone who remembers Captain Easy has to be OK!

4. col reb

col reb Founding Member

In my youth, OM and LSU were usually in the top ten - even the top five. It was more state competition then. No one went to Somoia or Pogo Pogo to recruite. OM/LSU/ALA could pick and choose. Fla. was a joke. AU was so/so. Surely second place to Bama. Tenn. was 50/50. I studied LSU as much as OM. OM usually played a day game......LSU would play at night. I always caught both games.

I remember one weekend where I asked a girl out for a first time date. When I picked her up, she asked what we were going to do. I told her I would like to go to the local drive inn theater. She informed me that she "never" went to the drive inn on a first date. I tried to explain that I wanted to be able to listen to the OM/LSU game while we watched a movie. She said "No." I asked what was the earliest time she had ever been home from date? Took her home and didn't miss kickoff.:lol: :lol:

5. col reb

col reb Founding Member